CPM WDC Panel: Schedule Data Visualization plus Use of PowerBI w/ClearPlan
About this Event
Meeting instructions provided after registration (~2+ hours prior) from both Eventbrite and email address: email@example.com
Panel: Schedule Data Visualization of the Schedule plus Use of Power BI with ClearPlan
Thursday, April 22, 2021
- 5:00 – 6:00 Vendor Hour
- 6:00 – 7:00 Presentation Hour
Two (2) PDUs offered for this event.
Tool / Vendor Hour: Connect Microsoft Project Online or Deltek Cobra to Microsoft Power BI. Live technical demonstration!
Looking to leverage Power BI to visualize and communicate the project schedule to the stakeholders and align the team? Join ClearPlan to learn how you can use Project Online or Cobra (whatever tool you already have) to technically connect your schedule to Power BI and add value to your organization!
ClearPlan is the industry leader for Program Planning and Controls (PP&C) and Earned Value Management (EVM). ClearPlan’s team of experts tailor the tools and processes to your environment, ensures you are compliant on a proposal or a program, and provides acclaimed Training.
This technical demonstration covers:
- Connecting Project Online to Power BI (tool setup and basic configuration)
- Connecting Cobra to Power BI (tool setup and basic configuration)
- Demo of basic reporting examples for both Project Online and Cobra
- Demo of visualization dashboard with Project Online and Cobra schedule data
Presentation Hour: Data Visualization of Program or Project Schedules. Panel Discussion.
Don’t miss your chance to engage with a live panel of industry experts. The discussion covers program and project schedule data visualization best practices, including:
- Why use data visualization?
- Common misuses of data visualization
- Implementation considerations
- Lessons Learned
- Live Q&A