1. CPM Elected Governing Board Members are required to sign the CPM Code of Ethics
2. CPM Members are advised of the Code of Ethics and agree to comply as a condition of membership
3. Changes to the Code of Ethics or the Ethics Complaint Procedure
- Changes can be made as part of normal Governing Board Business by a 2/3 majority of the Board members
4. Ethics Complaints Procedure (by a member or non-member)
- Complainant to contact Executive Director in writing (electronic is acceptable) detailing why the complaint is being made and how this is believed to contravene the CPM Code of Ethics.
- VP Admin (or nominee) will canvass GB to convene an assessment panel of no less than 2/3 sitting board members within one month of Complaint Receipt.
- Assessment panel to consider the particular complaint, evidence, conduct interviews if required and determine remedy if appropriate. This Assessment to take no longer than two months from the date the panel is convened. The determination and remedy will be binding.
- Remedies may include (but are not limited to):
- Specific Action requested of Complainant or Member against whom complaint was made
- Suspension of CPM Member Benefits for a specified period (& forfeit of correlating membership dues)
- Expulsion of Member from CPM
- Suspension or expulsion to be approved by Governing Board (Bylaws Article IV – D)
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.