Membership in the College of Performance Management provides you with opportunities to learn and grown within your industry so that you can gain a more comprehensive understanding of integrated program management and earned value management.
As a member you receive:
- Discounted rates for CPM workshops and events (Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), workshops and events are virtually hosted through Microsoft Office 365 Teams)
- Microsoft Office 365 products (i.e Outlook, Teams, SharePoint etc…)
- Certificate Based Assessment Tool – Professional Education Program
- Local Chapters meetings – membership in 1 Chapter complimentary
- CPM YouTube Channel
- EVM Library (member only access)- (CPM currently migrating the EVM Library into Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint)
- Volunteer Opportunities (members only/event discounts may apply)
- Discounted membership for students
CPM is creating a compendium document, Compendium of Performance Management (CPM) for Project, Programs and Portfolios. This effort is under development, and we will be asking for your input. We will utilize collaboration tools, such as Microsoft TEAMS, to support CPM members who wish to participate.
During the Coronavirus (COVID 19), CPM encourages the establishment of local chapters to foster virtual events and meetings for networking opportunities for our members. The Washington DC Chapter and Tennessee Valley Chapter have been running successfully for over a year and others are forming across the US and in Colombia.
Active membership looks different for everyone and is encouraged to help each member realize the full potential of their membership. Serving on committees, contributing as a speaker taking advantage of our member’s only volunteer program, or seeking election to the Governing Body, gives you the greatest reward of all – contributing your knowledge and experience to benefit others.
Students are encouraged to join CPM at a deeply discounted rate of $40 annually. You will need to show proof of active enrollment in an educational institution with a copy of your student ID.