To assist in the identification of awards to be given, criteria for awards, and facilitate recognition and awards of achievements of the CPM members.
- Attend and actively participate in Board Awards Committee meetings (in person or virtually).
- Collaborate with other committee members to identify areas of recognition and awards for the CPM members.
- Help develop and refine criteria for awards.
- Participate in the selection process of award recipients.
- Help plan and organize award ceremonies or other recognition events.
- Help promote the recognition and awards program to the CPM community.
- Maintain confidentiality of committee, board, and organization work unless authorized otherwise.
- Participate in the appraisal of own performance and the performance of the Board and its committees.
- Support the organization’s policies and procedures for conducting business.
- Must be a member of CPM.
- Must have an interest in recognizing and rewarding achievements of CPM members.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow through on commitments.
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality and follow the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth and recognition of the CPM community.
- Opportunity to network with other CPM members and professionals in the field.
- Gain knowledge about how a professional organization operates to recognize achievements of its members.
To apply for this Volunteer position, please upload your resume below: