The College of Performance Management (CPM) is seeking volunteers to assist in facilitating CPM events, workshops, and meetings using Microsoft Teams. As a Microsoft Teams Specialist volunteer, you will be responsible for managing the virtual space where CPM events, workshops, and meetings are held.
Key responsibilities of a Microsoft Teams Specialist volunteer include:
- Setting up virtual spaces for CPM events, workshops, and meetings using Microsoft Teams
- Managing chat-based communication with event participants
- Facilitating screen sharing and file sharing during events, workshops, and meetings
- Managing attendance and participation during events, workshops, and meetings
- Troubleshooting technical issues that arise during events, workshops, and meetings
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with Microsoft Teams and be comfortable with its features and functionality. You should be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Other duties of a Microsoft Teams Specialist volunteer may include:
- Creating and managing training modules to help volunteers and participants get the most out of Microsoft Teams
- Working with the CPM Board Members to publish engagement opportunities for CPM events, workshops, and meetings
- Maintaining accurate records of virtual events, workshops, and meetings
Volunteering as a Microsoft Teams Specialist with CPM can provide you with valuable experience in event management, virtual collaboration, and technical troubleshooting. It can also give you the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of a professional organization dedicated to the field of performance management and earned value management.
If you are interested in volunteering as a Microsoft Teams Specialist with CPM, please submit your resume below: