Professional Education Program (PEP) Curriculum Coordinator
- Curriculum Management: Control the content of the Professional Education Program (PEP) overall, ensuring that it is up-to-date, comprehensive, and in alignment with the objectives of the College of Performance Management.
- Performance Management: Understand and apply performance management principles to ensure clarity of program goals, objectives, and performance results. This includes monitoring and analyzing program outcomes to enhance its effectiveness.
- Education Program Coordination: Provide support in the development and delivery of the PEP, which may include routine program logistics, team activities, and use of electronic resources.
- Stakeholder Support: Assist internal and external stakeholders as required, ensuring their needs and inquiries related to the PEP are adequately addressed.
- Professional Development: Engage in continuous professional growth through attending relevant courses, workshops, and leadership events, focusing on enhancing leadership, management, and curriculum development skills.
- Passion for education and professional growth.
- Understanding of performance management principles.
- Experience in education program coordination and/or curriculum development is a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage and organize electronic resources.
- Flexibility to work in a volunteer capacity for 5 – 8 hours per month.
Please note, as a volunteer position, this role is unpaid but offers an excellent opportunity for those interested in gaining experience in education management, curriculum development, and performance management.