Professional Education Program (PEP) Instructor
The College of Performance Management is looking for volunteer PEP Instructors. This role would involve educating attendees about earned value management / performance management in a virtual learning environment, leveraging the convenience of online learning systems.
- Teach and guide students through the College of Performance Management’s Professional Education Program curriculum.
- Establish key objectives for the classes to ensure students master the information presented.
- Create curriculum that accomplishes the set objectives, adjusting as needed to cater to different learning speeds and styles.
- Provide real-world examples and scenarios to facilitate a practical understanding of the course material.
- Communicate effectively with students, providing them with timely and constructive feedback.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the PEP curriculum, providing feedback and suggestions based on student performance and progress.
- Utilize digital platforms for teaching, communication, and assessment, ensuring a seamless virtual learning experience for all students.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of performance management principles.
- Prior teaching or instructing experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively use online teaching platforms.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to students.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic teaching environment.
Please note that this is a volunteer position. The College of Performance Management is deeply appreciative of the time and effort that volunteer instructors contribute to the PEP program and the wider community.