Professional Education Program (PEP) Test Director
The PEP Test Director is a key volunteer position within the College of Performance Management’s Professional Education Program. This position is focused on the development, preparation, and grading of all PEP examinations. As the PEP Test Director, you will play a significant role in the academic quality and integrity of the PEP program.
- Develop and Prepare Examinations: Create comprehensive and effective examinations for the PEP program. Ensure that all exams are developed in alignment with the curriculum and educational objectives of the program. This task should be undertaken approximately three weeks prior to the conference.
- Examination Administration: Oversee the distribution and administration of all PEP examinations during the conference. This may involve coordinating with other volunteers or CPM staff to ensure exams are properly administered.
- Grade Examinations: Carefully grade all completed PEP examinations. This task should be undertaken following the conclusion of the conference. Your assessment will play a vital role in determining the educational outcomes for the program’s participants.
- Feedback and Analysis: Analyze the results of the examinations and provide feedback to the PEP Curriculum Coordinator and the Dean of Track. Your insights will be crucial for continuous improvement of the PEP curriculum.
- Time Commitment: This volunteer position requires a significant time commitment of around 40 hours three weeks prior to the conference and 40 hours after the conference.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A background in education, curriculum development, or testing is preferred but not required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
As a PEP Test Director, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the quality of the Professional Education Program offered by the College of Performance Management. This is a challenging yet rewarding role that would suit a dedicated and committed individual with a passion for education and performance management.