Volunteer Opportunity – PEP Dean of Training Track
Professional Education Program (PEP) Dean of Training Track
Commitment: 2 – 3 hours per month
The College of Performance Management (CPM) is in search of a committed and proactive volunteer to join our team as the Dean of the Training Track in our Professional Education Program (PEP). The role involves a diverse range of responsibilities centered on coordinating our educational track, collaborating closely with instructors and the Education Board, and maintaining the highest standards of our training initiatives.
- Track Coordination: As the Dean of Training Track, you will manage the overall coordination and organization of the training track. This may include arranging schedules, setting performance goals, and ensuring that training materials and facilities are in place.
- Collaboration with Instructors: You will work closely with a diverse team of instructors to ensure the delivery of quality education. This may involve gathering and providing feedback, and making necessary adjustments to the training materials or methods based on instructor insights.
- Education Board Liaison: As a representative for the Training Track, you will engage regularly with the Education Board. This role involves presenting updates on training initiatives, communicating any challenges, and working collaboratively to make strategic decisions that will enhance the program.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in educational program management or a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to volunteer service
- Flexibility to work either virtually or on-site.
Please note that this is a volunteer position, and while it does not offer a salary, it provides an excellent opportunity to develop skills and gain experience in the field of performance management and education. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
The CPM is an equal opportunity organization and encourages applications from all interested parties, regardless of background or experience level.