Organization: College of Performance Management
Time Commitment: Flexible, 5-10 hours per week recommended
- Collaborate with the team to understand the objectives and requirements of the Wikipedia page for the College of Performance Management.
- Develop, design, and update the Wikipedia page to ensure that it is accurate, engaging, and meets Wikipedia’s standards.
- Monitor and maintain the Wikipedia page to ensure it is up-to-date and free of vandalism or inaccurate information.
- Facilitate communication between the College and the Wikipedia community.
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines set by Wikipedia and the College of Performance Management.
While no specific training will be provided, prior experience with Wikipedia editing, basic knowledge of HTML, and understanding of Wikipedia’s policies and guidelines are highly encouraged.
Background Checking Requirements:
As this is a remote position that does not involve sensitive information, no background checks are required. However, a brief interview will be conducted to evaluate the candidate’s suitability for the role.
- Familiarity with Wikipedia’s policies and guidelines.
- Prior experience editing Wikipedia articles.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Passionate about the College of Performance Management and its mission.
- Opportunity to utilize and develop your skills in a real-world setting.
- Network with professionals in the field of Earned Value and Performance Management.
- Receive a certificate of appreciation and a letter of recommendation (upon successful completion of the volunteer term).
- The satisfaction of contributing to a non-profit organization.
Please note that this is a volunteer position and is therefore unpaid. However, your contribution will be greatly valued, and this experience can help you gain new skills, expand your network, and make a significant impact on the work of the College of Performance Management.